Thursday, August 31, 2006

Skip and Go Naked

I'm sick. Blah! It's just sinus congestion that has plugged up my right ear. I was hoping it would just go away, but it has been three days, so I broke down and bought some decongestant. I hope that works, I really don't want to have to go to the doctor.

Anyway, this upcoming long, holiday weekend is indeed going to be very long. Sarah and I are headed to East lansing Saturday night ot hang out with Danielle. Then we will be up at the crack of dawn to have a breakfast tailgate for the first MSU home game of the season. Game time is 12:00. After the game, I'm hopping in the car and driving all the way to Buffalo. That will take about 5 hours from Lansing. I really hope Sarah comes with me, because the drive sucks alone, but she has to work on Sunday and all her co-workers suck and never switch for her. Instead the just egg our house!! (See Sarah's blog for details.) Once I/we get to Buffalo we will probably go out Saturday night and sleep all day on Sunday. Anna's other friends, Jacque and Sandra, will also be there, but they are leaving on Sunday, I think. I/we will not drive home until Monday though. Even though it's going to be a tiring weekend, I'm looking forward to visiting Buffalo again. I will not be able to go there for at least 4 months because of school, and by then Anna may not even be in Buffalo anymore (she had a job interview in Milwaukee and she will move if she get the job offer.)

As for tonight, I'm going to family dinner for my grandpa's 87th birthday. Then I'm coming home to do some packing for the weekend and of course watch the MTV VMAs because Justin is going to perform. I'm so excited!! :-)

No comments: