Friday, August 11, 2006

Drop It Like It's Hot

3:00 on Friday afternoon. The only better time of the week is 5:00 on Friday afternoon. I'm just hanging out, waiting for an ok time to leave. I finally finished the horrendous financial reports. They were two days late because I procrastinated too much, but hey, they're finished, right? They ended up not being as bad as I expected, but still time consuming. 6 hours yesterday and 4 hours today. Yuck.

So, I had lunch yesterday with Whatshisface from work. It was ok. He is very nice, and also very shy. We did have good conversation though, so at least there wasn't any awkward silence. I think we are going to meet for drinks later. I have a date with Jessica to watch Monk and Psych with her at Julon's, so it won't be an all night date. (but Jessica, if you read this, I might be a little late for Monk...) It should be interesting. I totally forgot how awkward it is trying to date. Not really knowing the person, trying to learn things about each other but still not really knowing someone. Hoping there will be good chemistry, afraid there won't be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing I'm not the Jessica you're talking about ;-)

Good luck on your date (the drinks one, not the Monk one).

Jessica B. said...

No problemo, chica. Don't worry about being super late if you're feeling the vibe. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Max and I will understand.