Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lazy Days

While some of our friends went to Canada for the weekend, I was stuck in Warren. I had to finish my house and dog sitting obligation. Although it went well, I was bummed I missed the cottage once again. Instead, I went home on Friday after work to let our pups out, fell asleep on the couch, woke up and went to the other house, watched Monk and Psych on USA and went to bed. Saturday I went home to spend time with our pups, fell asleep on the couch, woke up and went back to the other house, watched the Tiger game and SNL Justin Timberlake and went to bed. I was up at 6:30am Sunday to let the dogs out. Then the homeowners cam home around 8am. Which was ok because I had to go home to meet my brother. He came over to help Sarah and I clean up out yard. He trimmed our trees and helped rid us of the jungle on the side of our driveway. He also trimmed behind our garage and sprayed round-up along our fence line. It looks so much better now. We still have some spraying to do to the lawn to kill the weeds, but we are happy. We also still have clean-up to do bagging up the stuff from behind the garage (Sarah, I totally forgot about that). Then we took a nap and went to my parents' house for bbq. It was a nice lazy weekend, but I feel old when I don't do anything on the weekends.

Anyway, I find it interesting the NBC has such a poor line-up that they are taking hit shows from other channels now. Both Project Runway (Bravo) and Psych (USA) have been shown on NBC for ratings. Now I know they are probably brother/sister channels and what not, but it's still interesting to me.

Also, did I say how much I love Justin Timberlake? He's so awesome. I was a little surprised by his new song, but I'm now hooked and listen for it on the radio every second I get. I need to get it loaded into my MP3. His album comes out late August or early September. I'm excited. I hope that means he's going to tour again. I heard fro the radio people today that he has a few good songs on his album. JT 4-ever!!:)

And last, I am kind of talking to a guy at work. He's a shy guy, so it's interesting. Not someone I probably would pick out for myself, but he's a nice guy, with his act together. I need to stop searching out the losers just because they have 6-pack abs, ya know? I think we are going to have lunch one day this week. Maybe I should email him now to confirm. He's never had Jimmy John's - oh the tragedy :)

1 comment:

The Judge said...

ooooh, Jackie and Whatshisface sitting in a tree...

:P

Beckie