Monday, August 14, 2006

Bananas and Rumbutans

My porch calendar has a very pretty picture this month. The caption explains that the porch is in Bali , and a "bamboo roof provides shelter and bananas and rumbatans are the snack of choice." I wish that was my porch.

Anyway, drinks with Whatshisface on Friday went well. We had good conversation. We talked for about 2 hours over a couple drinks. Then I headed to Julon's to watch Psych with Mike and Jessica. I love that show. James Roday is super cute, even though he vaguely reminds me of Joe (old friend from GM Card days). We also watched House. I have recently started watching that show. It's very good, in my opinion. On Saturday, I cleaned up the house a little bit. Then I was lazy. Napped on the couch with the Tiger game on the TV. They lost, again. They on a 5-game losing streak...yikes. Hope they snap out of it. Then Saturday evening Jessica and I car-pooled to Jay and Eric's. I concur with Mike, it was a very nice condo. I want a nice, shiny, new place like that. I was also in love with the strawberries and chocloate dip, and the Hostess tray of goodness. On Sunday, I did nothing. I mean, I went to my parents' house as usual, but I did no work. No cleaning or laundry or dishes or anything. I should do more of that.

Well, it's Monday. And I'm at work. And I want to be home. But I have an orthodontist evaluation at 6:00. I have a feeling it's going to be very expensive. :(

1 comment:

The W-spot said...

That guy from psych DOES look like Joe, weird!