Friday, August 25, 2006

Gloomy Day

Today is one of those cloudy days, the sky is gray and it makes me tired. I am bored at work. Although, if it rains, I now have a window seat, so I can enjoy watching the peaceful rain drops. I do have meetings later today. We have one of our company's executive leaders visiting today. And he will be here on Monday also, with another higher-level executive. So everyone was running around this week, nervous and such. I'm like, whatever. If I even meet him while he's here, he won't remember me. One lady even asked me what I was going to wear!! I held back my laughter. Anyway, things are slow now that I no longer support L. I still have two things to turnover, but the daily activities are over. Ding, dong the witch is in Texas with a new person to bark at!

Well, this weekend will be nice. Anna is coming home and she will be staying at our house. Tonight will be dinner (I'm actually going to cook) and drinks and season finale episodes of Monk and Psych. Tomorrow Anna and I are going to a concert at Ford Field. Get ready to laugh...it's a country concert. Our friend, Beckii, asked us and it sounded fun. I don't mind country music, I just don't listen to it regularly. Luke, aka mini-wink, is also supposed to go as well as Whatshisface. Beckii was the one person who wanted to go the most, but she is now in Japan for work :( On Sunday, the Winklers are having a party in Lansing for their grandma's 90th birthday.

Back to work. Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: