Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Man Thongs

Male strippers - hot or not? Well, that depends. Those who who bare it all - not. Leave a little to the imagination please. This thought is in light of a recent bachelorette party. Three strippers in all - one cute, one so-so and one had very beautiful eyes. But once the man thong came off, the only distraction was the flip-flopping of his man part. Even more disturbing was the making out. Why would one kiss a naked stranger...merely because he is good-looking? Not a good enough reason for me. I did find myself slightly jealous for about 30 seconds, but I think that was just the alochol. I then felt creepy-crawlies all over my skin and couldn't watch anymore. Maybe I'm a prude. I have been accused of that before. But I don't think so. I enjoy the occassional hot man lap dance...but please don't lose the thong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a stories for you about strippers. Online is not appropriate though....

Excellent blog! Welcome!