Thursday, August 04, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

How hard can it be to make a simple decision? Apparently very hard for my manager. I had to spend 2 and 1/2 hours on the phone with our corporate travel agency trying to find her flight home from London. How many choices did she have?? TWO - flight A or flight B. And the flights times were only one hour apart. Seriously, does it take 2 hours to just pick one?? Obviously because she still has not confirmed! She is on a waitlist for a sold-out flight instead and I still have to call travel again later today... These are the days that I just do not understand my job and wonder if there is a better purpose in life for me. I really don't think I can book travel for someone else for the next 20 years of my life. Gotta go, the phone is ringing...oh joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to commend you - i still don't know how people do the job that you do. i know women at work our mothers' age that have only ever done that their whole life and it amazes me. i don't have the patience. go girl! ;-)