Friday, October 07, 2005

The countdown...

59 minutes and counting until:

I get to shut down my PC and walk to my car. Spend 45 minutes in rush hour traffic driving home. Let the dogs out. Go to Target and Farmer Jack to buy necessities for the party on Saturday. Come home and clean the house. Welcome Anna when she arrives from Buffalo, NY around 9pm. Continue cleaning. Welcome Sarah home from Panera around 10:30pm. Sit around and talk about girl things and how fun the party is going to be. Go to bed. Wake up and go tanning and liquor store. Go home and eat lunch and watch some college football (MSU's bye-week, so hope UM loses to Minnesota). Last minute prep for party (cleaning, food prep, shower, get dressed, make-up, hair, etc.) Welcome our guests at 8pm. Drink, eat, converse. Jump up and down when the limo arrives at 10pm. All hop in the limo and head to Pontiac to bar hop and dance and drink and have fun until bars close at 2am. Get back in the limo to come home. Not go to White Castle because Ryan doesn't want to :) Get home and eat and pass-out (notice I left out vomiting since I hope nobody does that at this party). Wake up Sunday morning to make breakfast for all of our overnight guests. Clean the house and shower. Drag myself to my brother's house for a birthday party for my niece and two nephews. Come home from that and do laundry and watch TV and go to bed early. Damn, it's already Monday morning, how'd that happen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a ton of fun - I laid on the couch in a NyQuil addled haze and had the chills. I would have greatly preferred going out with you guys to that, for certain.