Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Barefoot

I did not get shoes :(

Here's a neat bloggy thing I took from my friend, Jess.



create your own personalized map of the USA

I have visited 24 states or 47% of the United States. You may say I cheated, but I counted states I have just driven through. I really want to visit Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Maine and Massachusetts. Not sure that I have any desired to visit Iowa or Nebraska or any of the state located in the bible belt/corn country...but one never knows where life will take you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what's weird, i think we both have 24 states, just some different ones. i guess that's not really "weird" but it's just funny that it's the same exact number. yippee!

The Judge said...

Where are you, Jackie? Update your blog!

Beckie

P.S. I guess I could just call you. :P