Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing Exciting to Report

The comedy club was fun and Jessica's surprise party was a surprise. The weekend was a success. On Saturday I spent time shopping with my mom. I then went to my brother's house where Louie wore himself out chasing and being chased by the kids. I stayed the night at my brother's house since we had to get up early to go to the Lions' game on Sunday with our dad. We were lucky, the Lions actually won so we had a good time. After the football game we ate dinner at my brother's house then I took Louie home so he could immediately crash on the couch. He was so worn out that he practically slept for the next 24 hours.

Monday was work. Sarah and I made chicken burgers and smashed potatoes (thanks to Rachel Ray) for dinner and watched Bewitched and Elf.

Tuesday was work. I stopped for an oil change on my way to dinner at Monterrey's in Royal Oak. I met Barb and Diane (old school, GM Card co-workers) for dinner. I had tacos and fried ice cream (yum). I then went home and watched the end of Biggest Loser and all of Earl. Sarah got home from Panera by 10:00 so we watched SVU together before going to bed (not together).

Today was work (again). I am just waiting until 5:00 so I can leave and go to my nail appointment.

Tomorrow work continues. And Friday I only have a half day because I'm leaving around 12:30 to drive to Buffalo to visit with Anna and our other friend, Travis. We will be going to see Harry Potter at 10:30pm, the rest of the weekend is not planned out yet. I'm looking forward to hanging out with them - if only the drive was a little bit shorter... Anyone want to come with me? :)


Oh, wait, I almost forgot... Panera brought back their German Chocolate Danishes - YAHOO! They are so yummy. Now that is something exciting to report.

No comments: