Monday, November 28, 2005

Ho Hum

It is November 28th in Detroit, MI and it is currently 64 degrees outside. It was like 10 degrees on Thanksgiving with a below zero wind chill factor. I will never understand. Like the comic said - only weathermen never get fired for being wrong all the time. Maybe that's what I should go back to school for...

No, really, I reapplied to MSU yesterday. It will be several weeks before I hear anything, I'm sure, but keep your fingers crossed for me. I really need a change. I am stuck in a bad place right now and the only way out is to make a change. Change will not just happen. I need a new place and new routine.

I think I'm going to go to DSW after work. If Jessica was able to find the perfect shoes, hopefully I can too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty cool you're thinking about going back to school. Sometimes it's really good to change things up. I'm glad I did. But then at the same time everything feels the same. It's weird.

The Judge said...

Purple shoes!

I'm glad you decided to just jump in. You can figure your exact major out later.

Beckie

Jessica B. said...

I'm so glad to hear that you applied, I know that you've been thinking about it for awhile.

I totally forgot to respond to your comment about the shoes. I wish I had a digital camera so I could take a picture. Basically, they're black heels with a bow. But a classy bow. You must let us know if you find a cool pair of shoes.