Thursday, September 29, 2005

Speechless

Well, I'm not entirely speechless. As I sit here listening to my sleeping puppy growl and bark (hope it's a good dream...) all I can think is:

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

I could keep going, but I'll spare you. I'm sure you're wndering why, but I cannot say. Just note the time and date of this blog as well as a previous blog of mine and some of you may understand. Some of you will eventually understand and the rest will never get it. Sorry.

DAMN

4 comments:

The Judge said...

Now I'm all curious. And a little worried. Hope you're ok.

Beckie

Unknown said...

If you need to watch the premiere of Alias, I still have it taped.

Jackie said...

oh, i saw it... :(

Unknown said...

Ahh, I see. Yeah, that is kind of a "damn." The rumors appear to be true, but then again nobody is ever dead on this show.