Monday, September 19, 2005

Just because

Hello all. I really am only writing now because it has been awhile, but I really don't have anything to write about. It seems to have been a very boring week and I haven't even really had any deep thoughts lately. Aside from the flea attack at our house, I have been sitting at home either doing laundry or reading or watching football or sleeping or spending quality time with my puppy.

My birthday is tomorrow. I have to go to work and have meetings schedule until 7:00pm :( I am hoping that my manager will let me leave early and skip the meetings - that would be a very nice gift. Sarah is taking me to Red Lobster for dinner; I am very excited. I love RL and do not eat there very often and can't wait for the Ultimate Feast and Key Lime Pie - mmmm. Everyone is invited if you want to come - we'll be at the RL @ Hoover/10 Mile (I think) in Warren. Call me or Sarah if you want to join us and we'll confirm the time after I talk to my boss tomorrow morning. We may also go see Just Like Heaven after we eat.

On Friday we are going to Phil's wedding. It will be very strange because we haven't seen Phil in ages and we really haven't talked to him or even email. I think we made him feel obligated to invite us by drunk calling him and telling him he had too :)

The rest of my weekend is unknown. Possibly Tiki Saturday night, possibly a b-day party for another friend. Possibly Cedar Point on Sunday, possibly not.

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to surf the net because my boss is off today and I am bored.

4 comments:

The Judge said...

Red Lobster has really good biscuits, too.

Beckie

Anonymous said...

John's out of town, so I might be up for going to Red Lobster!

Julie

Jessica B. said...

Ooooooh, I like Red Lobster too. Trish the Dish gave me some money the other day. I bet it's enough to get dinner with you guys. Yay! Restaurant food!

Jackie said...

Yay, I will let youladies knw what time we plan to be at Red Lobster then