Thursday, September 29, 2005

Seriously...

I found this while surfing the internet.
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/20050928/112796274000.html

My thought on this: GET OVER IT. IT'S A MOVIE!

Gosh, people are too touchy these days. It makes me mad. If I saw a movie where an Administrative Assistant plotted to take over the company or was really an assassin because they were heartless/'evil', I would not be offended by it. I'm sure there are 'evil' people in every job all over the world. Of the 80,000+ flight attendants in this world, do they really think all of them are sweet, loving human beings who wouldn't view a passenger as crazy if they were looking for a child that wasn't on the passenger list? I find that very hard to believe. People need to grow up and worry about more important things...we have millions of people in this country with no homes, no jobs and missing family...and they're protesting a movie. C'mon now, grow up.

1 comment:

The Judge said...

I agree. That's ridiculous. You know how many lawyers are portrayed as evil in movies?

Beckie