Monday, September 12, 2005

Another Weekend

Friday was bar night. Sarah and I went to Teddy's and met up with one of her Panera friends. We had fun. Saturday was another MSU football day. We got to EL around 11:30. We listened to Michigan lose to Notre Dame and then watched our Spartans beat Hawaii. After the game we drove around looking for food as we were all starving. After eating, Sarah and I drove back home and went straight to bed because we were very sleepy. On Sunday I went shopping with my mom. I was excited because she bought me things. For my birthday I picked out a cool pair of shoes and a few tops from Express. My Sunday evening consisted of laundry, room cleaning and watching NFL football games.

On another note, those of you who are HP fans will be proud of me. I have picked up book 3 again and I'm actually reading it. I usually only get in one chapter a night because I stay up too late, but hey, one chapter at a time, right? And I have a list of other books I want to read so I need to take the next couple of weekends for relaxing and reading and enjoying the little bit of summer that we have left.

1 comment:

The Judge said...

Yay, HP.

Yay, free shoes.

Beckie