Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, today is my last day of class for this semester. I'm very excited that my horrendous Workplace Communication class if OVER! I will never again have to learn how to write a professional e-mail - Yip! After tonight, I'll have two and a half weeks off - Spring semester starts on April 2. I think I might load up next semester, but not 100% sure yet.

This weekend is St. Patty's Day. I'm bummed to say that i will not partake in the drinking festivities :( My mom planned a family outing and I feel obligated to go since she rescheduled the date just for me. Although, I've come to realize that I really can't drink anymore because I'm prone to getting sick - so it's probably best I won't be drinking for 24 hours straight :)

Next weekend I'll be headed to Memphis. This is my yearly trip with my mom. I always dread 4 full days with just me and my mom, but it always turns out ok. I just hope we keep ourselves busy so the days go by fast. Does anybody want Graceland souvenirs?? Ha ha.

Well, that's about it for now. Have a happy and safe weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun with the moms :)