Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Friday

I'm so glad this week is over. Not that it was a bad week, just that it was a boring one.

I'm super excited for tomorrow. It's finally here...the Justin Timberlake concert. YAY! I can't wait to stare at his hotness :)

Anyway, I think it's really weird when I start to think back to things that I've done or didn't do. I was in class the other day and we were talking about what we had to take vs. what credits we had that transferred. And I realized that it has been 12 years since I've taken a math class. That just sounds so crazy to me! I graduated high school 13 years ago and I've been driving for 15 years. The numbers just seem funny to me now. I don't feel old at all, but when I talk about the past I forget how long ago it really was. Hmm.

No comments: