Monday, April 09, 2007

Time Flys...

When you're having fun, eh? Not much to report on. Just the usual...work & school. One fun thing to report is I got a new laptop. I'm spending today configuring it and loading music and pictures on it. It's a Sony Vaio. I got tired of the firewall on my work laptop blocking everyplace I wanted to go.

Easter weekend was ok. Friday night was a lazy night, Dave and I stayed in. On Saturday, our friend, Stace, was in a play at Schoolcraft College. We went to be supportive, but we had no idea she only had one line and the play was 2.5 hours long. We had a good laugh about it. The dinner before the play was really good. Afterwards, Sarah and I went to The Post in Dearborn. We met Dave, Sandra, Joel, Beckii, Jacque and a couple other people there. It was fun. And Sunday, of course, was a family day.

Well, I now have to do some homework and studay for my test that's tonight.

No comments: