Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lovely Sunday

I am at Anna's new place right now. She has a really nice house in Holly. Yesterday, we helped her unpack and decorate - although she still has a lot to do. We started drinking around 6:00 and ended up drunk by 10. We played the Sex and the City trivia game while we watched SATC. It was a fun evening with the girls.

This morning we were all up early because we had passed out by 11:00. I went online and ordered a new pair of tennis shoes. Right now, we are munching on food we didn't finish last night (chips, cheese and crackers, and spinach dip). The puppies are running around...well, Duke and Izzy are running around and Louie has found his favorite spot...in front of the fireplace. Shortly, I will take a shower then head to PF Changs to have lunch with Trina. I'm looking forward to the Crispy Honey Shrimp. That will be a lot better than the Big Boy's I'm going to have for (family) dinner.

I'm excited that I only have two more weeks of class. I'll only have a two-week break before next semeter, but it will be nice. Next semester I'm taking an intro course for my Surg Tech program. Also, Microbiology and Algebra. I'm going to attempt to take the online Algebra course, which could prove to be a bad idea. But, I'll just have to wait and see.

Work is going well. I had a really good review with my managers. I might have already blogged about it, but can't rememeber. Anyway, I told them that I was interested in studying something other than business and they said I should do what's best for me. They will be supportive of my decision. I was a little worried they might not, but I know they are really nice people and good managers, so I wasn't surprised when they encouraged me.

Well, I should get ready for the day. Bring on the PF Changs! :)

No comments: