Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You're Out

So, I'm looking forward to the Project Runway finale. It's a two-parter; part one is tonight. It will be great, I think all three remaining designers are really good. I like Daniel because he is young and has a lot of room to grow, but I think Santino is going to pull off the victory. Only one way to know...watch!

I went to the website today and found out you can buy the Kara Janx Kimono Dress. This wasn't even one of the actual designs during the show. One of the designers made this dress for herself and it was better than the dress she designed for the competition! I can't believe it's going for $210. I'd probably buy it if it was under $100. All of these designers have the potential to make some mad cash now that they have been showcased. I wish I had talent and vision and could design clothes for a living. It would be fun, but I can't even draw a house without it looking like a 4-year old did it :)

Anyway, I'm going to try to leave work now. It's been a quiet week so far. I have left work by 6:00 every night so far (knock on wood).

No comments: