Friday, March 03, 2006

Did you know...

Here are 10 things about myself that you might not know. Comment on whether you knew or not. Then write your own 10 things, in your own blog.

1. I hope to own a Lamborghini in my lifetime.
2. I dip grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup.
3. I broke my collarbone at age 5 by falling out of a moving car.
4. I think my feet look ugly.
5. The thought of being pregnant makes me gag (if I ever have children, I'd rather adopt).
6. My first major in college was Zoology.
7. I love sour cream & onion chips with vanilla ice cream.
8. I played the oboe in jr. high school.
9. My biggest fear is drowning.
10. I failed my first written exam to get my driver's license.

4 comments:

The W-spot said...

She really does gag when she thinks about pregnancy. It's funny.

The W-spot said...

P.S. I didn't know 1 or 10.

Jessica B. said...

I seem to have a vague recollection of you once talking about falling out of a moving car but I didn't know any of the others.

The Judge said...

I didn't know any of it. Why are you always hiding, Jackie?

Beckie