Monday, March 06, 2006

Dude, where's my phone?

So, Sarah has already posted about the weekend, but I will give you my version :)

Friday I had an impromptu meeting with a guy a met online. We had drinks at Salvatore Scallopini's and talked for about an hour. He's nice and smart and grounded. I don't think I've ever gone out with someone like that. I will most like go to dinner with him one night this week.

Saturday I got up early to go shopping with my mom. I ended buying a pair of shoes (on clearance) and a couple of tops and earrings to match. I also bought a bra at Victoria's Secret. I usually don't spend a lot on bras, but I tried it on and it was awesome. After shopping and lunch, I came home and took a nap while Sarah, Anna and Jim went shopping. I had no idea what lied ahead that night. We went to Pizza Papalis where I didn't eat much because we were already drinking. At the first bar I had two Yager bombs. I really shouldn't have had anything else after that, but I did... I then had a Kamikaze and Yager shot at the second bar. Drunk Andy had bought me a beer that Sarah ended up drinking because I hate beer. I really don't know when I ended up so drunk because we were dancing so much. I do know that it was the Tequila shot that did me in. I took that shot as we were walking out the door, that was really dumb. I DO remember getting annoyed by Andy and dancing with a tall guy named Mike and getting annoyed with the bouncer and trying to text Beckie and failing. I DO NOT remember yelling at Jim about my phone or deleting Beckie's number or talking to Luke or getting sick at Mobil or asking Sarah to call Trina to cancel lunch plans. Since I only get drunk like that once or twice a year, I could be done drinking after the Vegas trip :) I can't believe I'm going on 30 and still getting silly drunk. I guess we all still do that from time to time, but I still don't like it. I plan on doing nothing this weekend to save some cash for the trip. I have to do laundry tonight because I want to start packing already! Only 9 days. I'm excited.

Anyway, I was hung over all-day yesterday. Some how I made it to my brother's for dinner. I watch the Oscar's even though they were kinda boring. I'm a little sleepy today. Wish I didn't have meetings until 6:00...

1 comment:

The Judge said...

I?

Beckie

P.S. I saved the "I erased your number" voice mail.