Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

Name that movie.

I'm sitting in a meeting right now not doing any work. I have nothing to contribute to this meeting. I have plenty of other work to do, but sitting here doesn't allow me to get any of it done. It's rather annoying/frustrating. I sure hope the movies I ordered last week were delivered today. I want to watch Wedding Crashers again. Ah, I can't wait to go home, sit on my couch with the pups and watch a funny movie.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Act 3: Still in the Habit

I thought Wedding Crashers was the most unfunny movie of the year. It looked funny and had kind of funny stuff, but then was not funny.

Unknown said...

Say Anything

Picture that might explain it better

Jackie said...

I likes WC. Yes, thought it could have been funnier, but overall I did enjoy. I heart VV.

Jackie said...

I heart Vince Vaughn (if that didn't read well). And Mike is correct - Say Anything.

The Judge said...

I thought Wedding Crashers was good. What does Ryan know from funny, anyway?

Say Anything

Beckie

Jessica B. said...

Say Anything.

I like to put my answer in even when someone else has already given the correct answer.

Anonymous said...

I think it's weird that Say Anything copied that line from Sister Act III. How cheap.

I hate Vince Vaughn. I think he's gross and unfunny. But many people like him so I don't know.

I know funny! I'm like the Dutch Ambassador of funny!

rgslvs

Anonymous said...

maybe instead of a movie quote you could use scene descriptions, for example you could have put "Andre the Giant aflame in a black cloak on a wheelbarrow" for The Princess Bride, and for Say Anything: "John Mahoney trembling in his suit in a bath tub"

I thought WC was funny, but not super hilarious like Crazy John Machiorlatti thought it was. "That's hilarious! Why aren't you laughing?"