Thursday, June 22, 2006

Stormy Weather

Well, it's just one of those days. So much stuff going on, it's hard to stay focused on work.

One of the big things being, I found out today my brother sold his house. We had nno idea. See, my brother lost his job last June for a really stupid reason. He spent 7 months going through a union arbitration to get his job back. In Februday/March he found out that he lost his case. He has been on unemployment, but that pays him nothing close to what he made. And with the market, he's having a very hard time finding a job. His wife is working at a car dealership and she just started back at Ford's two weeks ago for part time work. Unfortunately, they were financially strained and couldn't make all the bills. They finally were too far over their heads and had to get rid of the house. And the even bigger blows, they didn't even make money on the house. Simply broke even. I am heartbroken for them. They have 3 kids and everythings seems to be getting worse and worse. There is no way to help them. That's the worst, when you can't help the people you love. I truly hope there are better things coming. For my brother's sake, I hope the sun comes out soon.

:(

No comments: