Monday, June 26, 2006

I pooted.

While driving to the wedding on Saturday, we saw a billboard that said 'I pooted." That's all it said. We giggled and wondered what it could be. Then I saw a billboard yesterday that said "Look! I have a meat beard." Well, Ryan did a little detective work and found out theyare quotes from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" which is on Cartoon Network. I guess there are a few others, per Ryan:

Clowns hate tangelos.
I'm a hot toe picker.
My boogers itch.
Shiny shiny. Pretty pretty.

Anyway, I'm also including a few pictures from the weekend. A couple from the wedding and one of the pups that I think is cute.

ice cream the the Dairy-Go-Round
at the reception
cute pups

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whose wedding was it? An EDS persons?

The W-spot said...

No it was my friend from 4th grade. He got married at our old church..

Jackie said...

Sarah and I were sans dates, so Ryan and Jessica came with us :)