Monday, January 15, 2007

Tiki Denied

Well, it was a pretty uneventful week. Classes started Tuesday. I'm going to hate Tuesdays. It is my Workplace Communications class. The teacher made a point to tell us we will never get out early. And of course, it's the most boring class ever! On the first day we discussed how to create and write a professional email. Over the next 9 weeks we will run our own business (we have to think of a product we want to make then create the business around that - I'm not very excited about this). Also, we will create a resume (even though I already have one) and cover letter and learn how to write thank you notes - BLAH BLAH BLAH. Doesn't it just sound horrendous? I'm sure when I turn in my resume that I've been using for the last 6 years I will get a bad grade and she'll tell me it's not done well. Bitch.

Anyway, I have Anatomy & Physiology on Wednesdays (lecture) and Fridays (lab). I like the class so I don't mind going to this one. It's fun learning about blood and stuff and dissecting parts. I was supposed to have Algebra on Thursdays, but I decided it was too much so I dropped it until next semester.

On Friday I had a Tiki Bob party. Nobody went because I didn't tell anybody. I didn't think you'd mind not knowing. Sarah and I went to the movies and saw Alpha Dog. I'm sure I liked it because of my undying love for Justin, but Sarah liked it and she doesn't have the hots for him like I do. Saturday was a lazy day. I went to Target with Sarah then came home and fell asleep on the couch. I went to El Dave's around 7:00. We went to dinner then just hung at his place and watched The Terminal. I find it to be a very heartwarming story. What can I say, I'm a softy. Sunday was crappy weather day. I was going to go to MSU for a basketball game but all the freezing rain and forecasted nastiness prevented me from going. I'm annoyed because the weather ended up not being so bad and I should have gone. Bastard weather men! How can they get paid when they are wrong all the time?? They should get paid per accurate forecast. Bastards. So, instead I did homework and went to dinner with Beckie, Austin and Mike. I split the Red Robin Burger (aka, the heart attack on a plate) with Beckie. The burger had cheese, bacon, a fried egg and mayo on it. Fat, fat, fat and lard. Yum, it was tasty (or is it tastey...I mean, that's how Fergie spells it, so that must be the right way...)

There you have it.

No comments: