Monday, January 08, 2007

Quiz Correction

Well, apparently I was being tricky...maybe.

The question about the number of piercings I have shows the correct answer as 2 - but as Sarah pointed out, one could technically say 3 because I have 3 holes in my ears. I said 2 because I was thinking - only my ears are pierced and I have 2 ears. I guess this could go either way.

Now aren't you glad I only listed 10 questions - I obviously can't answer them myself!! :)

Anyway, the weekend was nice. Saturday was El Dave night. I made dinner and we watched some TV then headed to Waves. I know what you're thinking...WAVES??? But, we really just wanted to get out of the house, and there aren't a lot of places to choose from in the area. I was just glad that GMD, aka the Village Idiot, wasn't there. Guess I got lucky that time! Phew.

School starts tomorrow. Ugh.

1 comment:

The Judge said...

It's the number of holes, not the number of body parts. For example, I have five tattoos. They are all on my arms. I only have two arms. I still say I have five tattoos.

Beckie