Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Spartans, Oh My!

As much as love love sports, it's a bit crazy when they are all taking place at the same time! I was lucky enough to go to the Tigers game on Sunday. It was fun. I went with some cousins. I'm still waiting for Marc to send me the pics, but will share when I get them. It was quite cold, but we were prepared with toe warmers and scarves and gloves (and beer). I like hanging out with the fam. Now that we're more mature, we actually get along!

Anyway, last Friday was movie night. The Prestige was good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I did like it. Probably won't buy it though... Saturday I just followed Beckie around town. Went to Ferndale for her friend's b-day party. We watched the Tigers game there then headed to Fishbones for a pre-Cadieux Cafe drink. Cadiuex Cafe was fun. Jessica and I almost kicked some feather-bowling-ass, but we fell apart in the last round... Jessica - We'll get 'em next time!! :)

This weekend is dress-up time! I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: