Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shampoo is Better. It goes on first and cleans the hair.

Yes, I'm excited that I saw Billy Madison yesterday. It's one of my favorite movies and I hadn't seen it in a long, long time. It was on Comedy Central. I know many think it is stupid, but I find it to be silly and humorous. - Stop looking at me, Swan!

Anyhoo, I am enjoying another L-free work week. She's in Plano once again along with 3 other people so it is quiet in the office. Too bad I'm taking a long weekend, that makes it kind of a waste to miss out on two full days she's not here.

I'm going to San Francisco with my mom for our yearly bonding trip. Although, I don't think we bond because I never talk to her about my life really, but she thinks we're close, so I take advantage of the free trips. I know that might sound bad, it's not like I dislike my mom, we're just not close. We're not friends, she's just my mom. If she does help me out, she kind of holds it over my head like she did me a favor. Which, yes, it was a favor, but as a parent sometimes it's just what you do.

Lately, I have been thinking about looking for a new job. I'm not in a big hurry because I'm waiting to see if I get a bonus. If I don't, I'm out of here for sure. If I do, I'll probably hang out for a little bit, but plan to really be looking or have something new by the end of the year. I don't want to go to another job just like this, I'm looking for something I will truly enjoy. I know that's very hard to find, but I believe it's out there. I'm just tired of working these hours and being treated like a child but being the only person L depends on to get work done. My job is not my life. She will never get that, so I need to look elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conditioner is better! It leaves the hair silky and smooooth!

Sorry about the issues at work, hopefully you find something that makes you happy! Are you still going back to school?

Have fun in SF. You know I'm jealous. :-) Too bad you guys aren't friends...maybe some day...

xo. can't wait for Chicago!