Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Deep Breath

It is now 5:30pm. The presentation is 10:00am tomorrow morning. I have been working on 4 slides since Monday and my manager decides to tell me now that she doesn't like them and wants to change them. Please note: it's not that I worked on them for 3 days and just showed them to her and she didn't like them, no, she has seen them at least 4 times every day and has requested changes every time she saw them! This is my life. I thought I coul;d be anal and annoying about some things, but man, she has got me beat! Good thing I have no life and no plans and can stay here for the next hour while she makes up her mind...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to put a picture on my 'blog I think you'll appreciate.

Anonymous said...

oh grr. that's all. i've been there and can totally relate. grr. *shakes fist*