Friday, February 23, 2007

GA

Note from Jess:
What the heck was up with Grey's last night? I was totally convinced she was going to die.
I also felt kinda bad for Addison, watching her watch Derek crying over Meredith....that would be so hard.

My thoughts:
I knew she wouldn't die because it "Grey's Anatomy"...can't kill the main character. But, I did hear the spoiler so I knew her mom was going to die. I think they did the episode pretty well, but in real life she'd be DEAD (or at least brain dead). Plus, if it were any normal person off the street they would have given up and just pronounced the person dead on arrival! But, it's TV so have to keep that in mind and not take it so seriously :)

1 comment:

The Judge said...

I called it that her mom would die as she was coming back to life and they'd see each other in the afterlife just before Meredith woke up. God, I hate that show. I can't stop watching it.