Friday, September 15, 2006

Hum Drum

  • I was able to purchase my school books for $185 vs. the $375 the bookstore wanted. Very happy.
  • Sporting events are no fun when it rains. Well, that is if there is no alcohol available to drink. The MSU game last weekend was cold and rainy, but the vodka helped ignore that fact. However, the absence of vodka at the Tiger game on Wednesday made the rain annoying.
  • 5 days - I really don't care that I'll be 30, but it is still a milestone b-day. Remember in high school when 30 seemed old?
  • Work has gotten better since I moved to the new managers. They're totally awesome. I told M (my new managers are M and T) that I was going to lunch and she was like, "Why are you telling me? I don't care. It's lunchtime, just go." It was very strange. I got so used to telling L where I was going every second that it's now a habit. One that I don't think will be very hard to break :)
  • I already foresee the down fall of the dating Whatshisface. He is a very nice guy, and I do like spending time with him, but I think I just like the idea of having someone to spend time with. he is very simple and quiet and a slow driver... I just need to be with someone who is outgoing and spontaneous at times. When I talk about the things we do when I hang out with my friends he has no stories to tell. I understand his close friend are now married, but I find it odd that he doesn't have any other friends to hang with on weekends and such. I don't want to sound stuck-up but he's just not the right one for me.
  • Tonight I'm going to Tom's Oyster Bar in Royal Oak, but not to eat oysters. I'm still afraid to try those slimy things... Tomorrow will be a lazy day watching MSU on TV then going to the Tiger game in the evening. And Sunday I'm going to my parents' house. The whole family will probably be there for my b-day. We ordered two yummy cakes from a bakery in Livonia. Yum!

1 comment:

The W-spot said...

You are not stuck up! No one wants to be with someone that doesn't bring something to the relationship even if it is just weaving through the traffic on 94!!