Thursday, May 25, 2006

Reality TV Update

Yes, I am a reality tv junkie. I think I'm getting better since I no longer watch MTV's Real World or VH1's Surreal Life. But I do follow the following shows and thought I'd share with you the results and my thoughts :)

America's Next Top Model - Winner: Danielle (glad she won, was a good person and took great pictures)
American Idol - Winner: Taylor Hicks (glad he won, I actually liked him from the start and was surprised he made it so far. Go Soul Patrol!!)
Top Chef - Winner: Harold (He rocks)
Apprentice - Final Two: Lee and Sean (I will be voting for Sean, he's cool. Lee is a politician and annoying)

I didn't watch Survivor but I know the winner was Aras, I have no clue if he deserved the million dollars.

'Til next season...

2 comments:

The Judge said...

Soul Patrol!

Beckie

Anonymous said...

Dammit! I LOVE Top Chef but I haven't seen the finale show yet...but now I know who won! Dang! At least it was good. I liked him all along, he was the best.

I liked Taylor & Katharine from the beginning, so I'm glad they were the top two. Soul Patrol!
Jess