Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello

Hi! I thought I would post an update for those who still check this blog and are tired for seeing the 'Lions and Tigers and Spartans, Oh My!'

I have offically finished my first semetser back to school. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the grades back, but I'm not worried. I should have 2 A's and a B. Winter classes begin on January 8.

I have a lot of shopping to do. I have yet to buy one present for X-mas yet. I tend to be a last minute shopper. I make my list of things to buy very early, but I wait and wait to actually go buy them. But, since I have a holiday potluck and gift exchange at work tomorrow, I guess I have to start today!!

And --- I have started dating someone. He is a friend of our friends that got married in Mexico. I had met him 2 or 3 times before, but we had never paid much attention to each other. In Mexico we started talking and had a really good time. Unfortunately, he works midnights so there is only one day a week we can see each other (Saturday). But, it seems to be good so far. He will be at the New Year's Eve party - for those of you coming with us you can meet him! And of course his name is........Dave. I know, I must be cursed! Anyway, Beckie and I talked about it and he will be referred to as El Dave so we know who I'm talking about going forward - haha!

Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Jolly New Year, etc.
:-P

2 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Thank you SO much for updating, Sexy Lady. I was really getting tired of that Lions, Spartans, Whatever, Oy!

I wait till the last minute to shop too.

Anonymous said...

El Dave? Cute. I'm glad things are looking up for you! :)